Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wishes For Equality

 My biggest hope when I work with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds would be for children and families to help educating, communicating, living, and working together without bias.  By doing so we will model for children the way they should respect their peers.
                                One goal I would like to set for the early childhood field that is related to diversity, equity, and social justice would be to help promote ways for every child to have an quality early childhood education so that there will be no institutional bias when they are older.
                                I would like to say thank you to my colleagues for your support and help.  I wish everyone the best in continuing on this journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment